Monday, February 24, 2014

Brownie Delight

There's nothing I love more than a brownie sundae. A warm brownie, cold vanilla ice cream (or any flavor, really!) and some homemade whipped cream can transform a ho-hum night on the couch into a fancy dessert date with my hubby! Who am I kidding? I will devour this in my jammies so nothing fancy about it. But homemade whipped cream will put you over the edge! It all begins with the star, a rich, chocolaty brownie! So, grab your favorite brownie recipe, borrow mine (below) or grab a box and whip up a batch. Then turn them into a sundae or mix in some peanut butter cups or other favorite candy like I did. And let's be real, peanut butter and chocolate is always a winning combo!!! Enjoy!
 

Fudgy Brownies:
1 cup flour
1/2 cup cocoa
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup butter
1 cup sugar
1/2 cups chocolate chips
1/4 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 eggs
Optional: Stir in a cup of chopped candy bar or whole peanut butter cups!!
Mix all ingredients and pour into a greased 8X8 pan. Place in a 350-degree oven and allow to bake about twenty minutes or until just set (you want them a little gooey!). Let cool and serve. Or, enjoy piping hot, burning your tongue in the process like I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment